DNS Exercise 1
- January 21-22, 2023
- Instructor: Robert Lardner
- Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Location: Life Power – 8571 Louisiana Pl, Merrillville, IN 46410
Click Here to View Full Course Program
This course is designed to introduce DNS principles as it relates to exercise and fitness training.
Target audience: Clinicians, trainers, coaches, body worktherapists, exercise physiologists & kinesiologists.Please contact the local organizer if you are part of a group that is not listed.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic principles of developmental kinesiology.
- Describe the relationship between development during the first year of life and dysfunction of the locomotor system in adulthood.
- Discuss and demonstratethe basis of human movement: support, stepping forward, the biomechanics of motor function, the verticalization process & functional joint centration in postural development.
- Evaluate and correct poor respiratory patterns.
- Assess the integrated stabilizing system of the spine both visually and utilizing dynamic functional tests.
- Integrate corrective exercises based on the DNS functional tests and developmental positions insupine,prone, low kneeling, oblique sit, and quadrupedglobal movements.
- Demonstrate how DNS corrective exercises can be integrated with other exercise strategies.
Registration Fee: $500 + Mandatory Prague School Fee
Important information: Upon completion of the registration form, you will be invoiced via PayPal within 2 business days. Registration is not complete until payment is received. Please register with the button below, and please pay the separate Prague School fee here: https://www.rehabps.cz/bo/course_b.php?c_id=2556&invoice_category=course.