Chiropractor Near St. John
Are you tired of being in pain? Motus Integrative Health is here to help. With our chiropractor near St. John, you can try various holistic pain treatments to further your well-being. Finding what works for you isn’t always a straightforward process, but know that our team is here for you every step of the way. Discover our wide range of effective treatments for individuals of all ages.
Services Provided by Our Chiropractor Near St. John
Here at Motus Integrated Health, we understand that each patient has a unique set of needs. We approach you with your individual history and health condition in mind to best provide the service you need. Pain relief is highly individualized since what works for someone else may not work for you. Through this approach, we can better our patients’ lives by providing pain management solutions tailored to their specific needs.
Our services include:
- Chiropractic. Chiropractic techniques are often highly effective in reducing inflammation, stiffness and pain associated with an injury or chronic health condition. It’s safe for individuals of all ages and involves applying a controlled force to the affected area. Our chiropractic manipulative therapy encompasses a wide range of holistic treatments, including cupping, gait analysis, pediatric care and more. Your highest satisfaction is always our goal, so we can adjust your pain management regimen according to your ongoing needs.
- Physical Therapy. After a car accident, sports injury or another incident that leaves you feeling sore, physical therapy can help you get back on your feet. This kind of therapy involves strengthening exercises to restore balance and mobility.
- Medical Services. From wellness coaching to functional medicine, we provide various services to improve your health from every angle. We integrate our range of services into your wellness plan to maximize the benefits.
- Massage. Various types of medical massages can be used to reduce pain, increase mobility and promote circulation to an injury. If you are interested in this holistic treatment, be sure to ask our chiropractors about it. Massage has been used for centuries to increase health, making it an excellent option.
What to Expect During a Chiropractic Adjustment
If you are preparing for your first chiropractic appointment, you may have a few questions about the process. Here’s what to expect:
- No Side Effects. While some patients may rarely experience temporary tiredness following a chiropractic adjustment, the majority have no side effects. With no downtime involved, you can get right back on track following your appointment.
- Fast. After the initial appointment, visiting a chiropractor only takes a short amount of time out of your week. We can complete adjustments in under 15 minutes, making it easy to fit into your schedule.
- Comprehension. We’re here to answer all of your health-related questions. Our services are tailored to your unique needs.
Contact Our Chiropractor Near St. John
Motus Integrative Health is proud to serve you and your family. Explore our wide range of holistic services to learn how we can support your long-term wellbeing. Get started with our chiropractor near St. John today.